Definitions and Interpretation
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to Springbok BBQ Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and (GDPR) which came into effect from May 25th 2018;
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Springbok BBQ Ltd, or us: Springbok BBQ Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08643726 whose registered office is at 29 Marshall Close, Purley on Thames, Berkshire, RG8 8DQ;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Springbok BBQ Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Springbok BBQ Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: the website that you are currently using, https://springbokbbq.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Use and Protection Of Your Data
- Your data is controlled by the company’s Directors.
- Data security is of great importance to us and we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential to protect your Data.
- We will use your data exclusively for order fulfillment purposes and the sending of important notifications with regards to the services you purchased from ourselves.
- Your data may be disclosed to our order fulfillment partners exclusively for the delivery of products and services.
- We will ensure any suppliers or sub-contractors engage in similar data processing policies as ourselves.
- We will notify the you promptly in the event of any actual or suspected breach of Data Protection Legislation or this data protection policy.
- We will not transfer any of your data outside of the European Economic Area without prior notification or contractual agreement with you.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by ourselves, and also to request destruction thereof.
- You may login to your account on our website at any time and permanently delete your account from there.
Third Party Websites and Services
- Springbok BBQ Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links To Other Websites
Changes Of Business Ownership And Control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality Of The Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Springbok BBQ Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of Cookie/Purpose Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
16 May 2018